Try Vegan PDX is a vegan outreach group in Portland, Oregon. Our goal is to help people who have made the decision to go vegan by offering resources, support and community-building activities.
Whether you have only recently come to the decision to live a cruelty-free life or have been vegan for many years, Try Vegan PDX needs your support. Please tell your friends and get involved!
|VegQuest Vegan Scavenger Hunt|
|June 30 (11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)|
Join your fellow veg-head adventurers in taking on vegan Portland. In this race, teams of 2-4 people will solve clues and complete challenges, which will lead them to vegan businesses in Portland. Besides having a great time, you are sure to discover some great new options in Portland's amazing vegan scene. Sign up today!
Colonel Summers Park Pavilion
SE 17th Ave. & SE Taylor St.
Winning teams get prizes!
Here is the link to our FAQ document for the event.
Here is what people said about their experience last year...
- Great clues, great vegan places to visit, fun teammate, delicious pizza at the end :)
- It was great, I didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded my hopes.
- I enjoyed meeting new people in the Portland vegan community and helping my teammates discover local veggie establishments.
- Well organized. grateful for the food at the end since there wasn't a minute to stop and eat lunch.
- Though I was not working and dont know how many folks came by any exposure for non vegans and for my business is a win.
- It was so much fun - great way to spend a day!
- It was a learning experience for us, as we recently moved to PDX and didn't have bikes yet nor up-to-date phone technology. Nonetheless, we persevered and won a cookbook!
- I had a great time!!
Costumes encouraged but not required.
$10 per person in advance, $15 the day of