Try Vegan PDX is a 501(c)(3) non-profit in Portland, Oregon. Our goal is to help people who have made the decision to go vegan by offering resources, support and community-building activities.
Whether you have only recently come to the decision to live a cruelty-free life or have been vegan for many years, Try Vegan PDX needs your support. Please tell your friends and get involved!
Be sure to check out our Meetup page for more events!
|3rd Annual Veg Quest|
|June 29 (11:00 AM - 3:00 PM)|
|Join your fellow veg-head adventurers in taking on vegan Portland. In this race, teams of 2-4 people will solve clues and complete challenges, which will lead them to vegan businesses in Portland. Besides having a great time, you are sure to discover some great new options in Portland's amazing vegan scene. Mark your calendars! Winning teams get prizes!
Costumes encouraged but not required.
$10 per person in advance, $15 the day of.
Registration is open!!
What people have said about their Veg Quest experience...
* Great clues, great vegan places to visit, fun teammate, delicious pizza at the end :)
* It was great, I didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded my hopes.
* I enjoyed meeting new people in the Portland vegan community and helping my teammates discover local veggie establishments.
* Well organized. Grateful for the food at the end since there wasn't a minute to stop and eat lunch.
* Though I was not working and don't know how many folks came by, any exposure for non vegans and for my business is a win.
* It was so much fun - great way to spend a day!
* It was a learning experience for us, as we recently moved to PDX and didn't have bikes yet nor up-to-date phone technology. Nonetheless, we persevered and won a cookbook!
* I had a great time!!
See you there!
You can now get our Vegan Guide to Portland at local stores such as Mirador Community Store in Portland. We also have copies at each of our events. The guide includes some of the best places to eat and shop here in Portland, as well as interviews with local business owners, articles on vegan fitness, a vegan parenting section, recipes, and more!